Gap Pad 2200SF
Features & Benefits
- Thermal conductivity: 2.0 W/m-K
- Silicone-free formulation
- Medium compliance with easy handling
- Electrically isolating
Gap Pad 2200SF is a thermally conductive, electrically isolating, silicone-free polymer specially designed for silicone-sensitive applications. The material is ideal for applications with uneven topologies and high stackup tolerances. Gap Pad 2200SF is reinforced for easy material handling and added durability during assembly.The material is available with a protective liner on both sides. Gap Pad 2200SF is supplied with reduced tack on one side allowing for burn-in processes and easy rework.
Typical Applications include
- Digital disk drives
- Proximity near electrical contacts (e.g. DC brush motors, connectors, relays)
- Fiber optics modules
|Properties||Imperial Value||Metric Value||Test Method|
|Inherent Surface Tack||2||2||***|
|Density (Bulk Rubber) (g/cc)||2.8||2.8||ASTM D792|
|Heat Capacity (J/g-K)||1.0||1.0||ASTM E1269|
|Hardness (Bulk Rubber) (Shore 00) (1)||70||70||ASTM D2240|
|Young's Modulus (psi) / (kPa) (2)||33||228||ASTM D575|
|Typical Use Temp (°F) / (°C)||-76 to 257||-60 to 125||***|
|Thickness (inch) / (mm)||0.010 to 0.125||0.254 to 3.175||ASTM D374|
|Electrical||Imperial Value||Metric Value||Test Method|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage (Vac)||>5000||>5000||ASTM D149|
|Dielectric Constant (1000 Hz)||6.0||6.0||ASTM D150|
|Volume Resistivity (Ohm-meter)||10^8||10^8||ASTM D257|
|Flame Rating||V-O||V-O||U.L. 94|
|Thermal||Imperial Value||Metric Value||Test Method|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m-K)||2.0||2.0||ASTM D5470|
- (1) Thirty second delay value Shore 00 hardness scale.
- (2) Young's Modulus, calculated using 0.01 in/min. step rate of strain with a sample size of 0.79 inch^2. For more information on Gap Pad modulus, refer to Henkel Application Note #116.
- Sheet form
- Die-cut parts
- Standard sheet size is 8" x 16"