Thermal Management for Automotive Electronics
Automotive innovation continues to be fueled by advances in electronics capability and the increasing integration of these technologies into modern vehicles. The prioritization of emission reduction, safety, fuel efficiency, high reliability and superior performance relies on high-functioning electronic automotive systems which, consequently, place increasing demands on thermal performance.
More densely populated circuit boards, high-powered battery technology, power steering modules and massive engine control capability all demand unfailing thermal management for reliable function. Henkel’s comprehensive portfolio of GAP PADS, liquid dispensed GAP FILLERS, SIL-PADS and phase change thermal interface materials are meeting the challenging requirements for supporting energy efficiency, safety-critical components for autonomous driving, and next-generation electric vehicles platforms.
- Excellent thermal performance
- Clean, mess-free alternative to grease
- Provides electrical shorting resistance
- Simplified, clean application
- Customizable for various applications
Why Phase Change?
- Mess-free alternative to thermal grease; remains solid until specified flow temperature
- Exceptional thermal performance for CPU reliability
- Simplified handling; tack-free, tackified and printable formulations