GAP FILLER TGF 1500LVO
Low volatility and high temperature resistance unite in Henkel’s liquid GAP FILLER TGF 1500LVO thermal interface material (TIM). A two-part, dispensable formulation ideal for automated, high-volume environments, GAP FILLER TGF 1500LVO is a low-volatility TIM that offers the high temperature resistance and low modulus of a silicone material with minimal outgassing.
The material is thixotropic and will remain in place following dispensing, but will flow easily under minimal pressure to ensure low assembly stress. A flexible cure schedule allows room temperature curing or accelerated curing with the addition of heat. GAP FILLER 1500LV offers thermal conductivity of 1.8W/m-K and is well-suited for applications such as lighting, automotive electronics and silicone-sensitive products/environments where strong structural bonding is not required.
Benefits of GAP FILLER TGF 1500LVO
- Liquid-dispensed, two-part formulation enables high automation for high-volume manufacturing
- Low volatility with minimal outgassing for silicone-sensitive applications
- Ultra-conforming with excellent wet-out
- Low and high temperature mechanical and chemical stability
- Thermal conductivity of 1.8W/m-K