Phase Change Materials: Replaces Grease as the Interface between Power Devices and Heat Sinks
Replaces grease, saving time and money without sacrificing thermal performance. Its no mess- thixotropic characteristics keep it from flowing out of the interface, which means it is easier to handle and not tacky at room temperatures.
Why Phase Change?
- Mess-free alternative to thermal grease; remains solid until specified flow temperature
- Do not attract contaminants
- Easy shipping and handling
- Exceptional thermal performance for CPU reliability
- Simplified handling; tack-free, tackified and printable formulations
- Simplified application
- Reduced Pump out VS grease
- No protective liner required